måndag 17 januari 2011

Hiya!

Sorry I kept you waiting.
Just wanted to say that I've been thinking a little lately
(don't worry, this time it means a good thing is coming),
about the future of this blog and such things.

Was just shooting some ideas when I came up with
a thing that might allow this blog to live on.
Since I'm not really a fan of shutting down blogs like this
I guess even this one will live on, albeit a little denied
from time to time.

For those who are reading this and want some new stuff in swedish,
well, I can tell you I've started a new swedish blog on
http://vulnerable-timida.blogspot.com/
This also brings me to the core of this note.
I thought about making this blog an english version of that blog.

I'll be keeping this design for now though, simply because
I want to keep it somehow standing on its own two feet.
So I guess that was all for this short note.

More info will come as time goes by.
Take care.
Kim

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Add A Comment