fredag 22 maj 2009

what I've been up to today *warning for large pics*

This one is going out in english, simply for the non-swedish-speaking people :-)
You can enlarge the pics by clicking on them, but they are pretty large in both size and space though. Therefore they may take some time to load.


Nothing that a good old clean-up can't do better,
I'm actually quite happy with the result




Anybody who knows if these wheels are standard Ford ones?
I don't think so, but of course I can be wrong :-)




time to go a little "up yer nose",
but what is that crack in the right corner of the bumper?
It came included when I bought it though.




Now that's what I call a shiny bonnet




A close-up of that not-so-discreet crack




Another view from the front,
this time slighty from above.




Slightly chipped skirt,
but what's that thing showing?
Watch the following pic for a clue.




Ford RS - not bad, not bad :-)




You know me by now,
"gotta show that hidious whaletail, doesn't he?"




Now for some interior photos though,
first an OMP-wheel with a horn button that stopped working the other day.
Lucky me..




That followed by a question.
What should I have in the hole below the head unit?
Any suggestions?




6-speed interval wipers,
a thing that just makes life on the road easier.




No doubt on what car we're driving,
for those who are, just watch the headrests.




And the oh so messy rear seat :-)




Electric windows and heated seats,
two more things that are appreciated in different times of year.



I'll be darn, it has a storage space for the cassettes :-)



No fancy heated windscreen or front foglight switches though :-(




Anybody who knows how to get rid of the (mould?) things on the gaugepads?
Enlarge and you will see what I mean.




Time to open the bonnet,
heey, nice to meet you mr Cone AirFilter




Otherwise it could look better,
that'll be next step out.





Anyone who dares a run on "guess the car-mark"?




yep, 1.6, EFI, 105 HP, that can be fun.
+ filter & exhaust, though I'm doubtful to how much extra that can give.



It's with a not-so-well-hidden smile on my face,
that I'm saying that I'm happy over this little thing :-)




Though I could be happier over this,
it wasn't me though :-)




And even more happier over this, ARGH!
This btw is on the right, front fender




Last pic then.
Wait, something's missing here...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Add A Comment