onsdag 2 september 2009

What the future will bring when it comes to lyrics...

It has been a long road to travel
and lots of hard work has been done along the way.
Too many sleepless nights of memories,
that has almost made me crazy with sorrow
and at some times even made my pillow wet
from all the tears and sniffling.

But in the end it will sure be worth it,
cause this will be something
that might have been the closest,
most personal, most "from the heart"-
type of stuff I've ever done.

The results will be published
on the 'lyrics' blog around the 28th of September,
as well as some other the 21st of November.
Simply to honour two dates that are related,
to the persons in question.
Be sure to check it out.

Lots of love to you, wherever you might be,
and especially to the one who made me see
the inside of myself in a more different way than before.
Rest in peace my beloved.

Hugs and kisses aren't enough to describe how much I miss you.
Neither are words or notes.
I'll always have a piece of you with me,
and a piece of me will forever be missing...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Add A Comment