onsdag 14 oktober 2009

alright..here we go :-)

This is mostly written as a reply on a blognote about listing positive things about yourself.
It'll certainly not be easy, but I'll give it a shot.
Don't know what to say actually, so I'm gonna put it simple.
Here comes ten things I've listed as positive about myself.

1. - I'm a good friend

2. - I'm good at writing

3. - I have a good (sometimes crazy) sense of humour


4 a). - My common sense is sometimes divided into two parts: do first, think later ;-)


4 b). - Other times it's "think once, think twice, then do" :-)


5. - I somehow learn from my mistakes


6. - I'm kind.


7. - I can look at myself in the mirror and feel proud!


8. - Though I might have rather strange hairdays sometimes,
I still don't regret them.


9. - I can be impulsive at times

10. - I'm honest


That's that for today :-)
/Kim

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Add A Comment