måndag 26 oktober 2009

new week...

...new possibilities, new letdowns,
new problems, new solutions, you name it.

This weekend has simply been fantastic in many ways,
this even though I've only been spending time at home, amazing.
Many laughs and smiles, fun persons to have conversations with,
rediscovered friendship, slightly red-faced from time to time,
the list goes on..

What's happening this week?
Many decisions are waiting to be taken,
both work-related and from the private field.

As it looks like now, I'll be working my last week on my existing workplace.
But don't think I'll break down and look back yet
I'll be doing that on friday if that's the case.

Right now I'm aiming just on making this into another great week,
with positivity, joy and hope set that it'll roll on as smooth
as the previous weeks and months have done.

On the private field there's a whole lot of
future-related decisions waiting,
I'll be sitting down and think about whether it's worth it
to start on new projects to be released on the blog this year,
or if I'm gonna start and maybe get them released next year.
Not because I'm lacking inspiration, oh no.
But because of a rather erratic cellphone,
a whole lot of the work that was planned to be released here,
has disappeared. We're talking the size of about 100+ lyrics,
even more if you include the demolyrics & outtakes.

It's also about such serious projects, that I simply don't want to push them
into some kind of plethora that sounds like crap or half-done,
but really letting the lyrics take their time and grow into the special
mood that was meant for this to be in.
More on that tomorrow though.

So, what's left now?
Well, not much, putting in a bill that's gonna be drawn tomorrow,
then I guess it's off to bed.

More information tomorrow.

Tjing, goodnight, sweet dreams





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Add A Comment